Sunday, December 4, 2011

I am down and asking how do I get out??????

As you take inventory of what you have and look at who's depending on you (family) It doesnt look good,


  all I see if bills, bills, bills, the wife/ kids in need of things, and me as the ''provider'' cant support the 1st thing I see if that '' I am down and asking how do I get out'' no check's in sight, money is funny been robbing peter to pay paul and now peter doesnt have it for me to take from him and this is how quikly despression can set in when you feel the weight of the world is on your shoulders and more people continue to add more pounds (screaming) what do I do??????




This is the time not to pout but to trust God in the your lack began to cry out to him about your circumstance Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 




This may seem like the craziest thing to do simply because you see no instant results


 this is why we have to have faith which is 
confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

 


God is asking??????


 Can you trust me?


 DO you trust me? 


 Will you trust me? 


The unknown is what we are afraid of and thats the unknown of!!!!


How are my bills going to get paid?


Will My wife get what she deserves?


Will my kids get what they need from me? 


And in the flesh it just doesnt look like it going to happen but Gods says I will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, and if your apart of God's kingdom you understand that you are an heirs to all God has he will never leave you nor forsake you so continue to pray, fast, study, meditate, and lastly believe God's is able to do whats seems impossible to you stay encouraged, stay the course of the Will of God and watch him work....








LANIERJ....





No comments:

Post a Comment