Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Reflections of 20(11) Experience my Change

As I look back in retrospect of 2011 I see it was a bitter but sweet year for me individually!!!!

I've lost a family member a job and even my mind at times (bitter) But I gained more confidence in the Lord!!!!!!

On April 10th of this year I walked in my calling as a minister by bringing my 1st sermon
''Clarification of your call'' and it truely meant alot to me presenting it..

But before I even thought about ministering to God's people I had to clear my conscience of something in my past to My Wife & my Pastor.....

Regardless of what is was I had to confess it to them and I took major risks on both ends but It had to be done...

I understood that if I am going to hold this position in ministry there is a certain level of ''Integrity'' I have to have.... To many time people get up to talk about what thus says the Lord and people cant hear them because of their lifestyle and I didnt want to be one of them....

When you say you are ''changing'' I realize that there are people that are going to be reluctant of It beacuse they remember who you used to be, what you have done, and the battles your currently living with they want be able to embrace it because there are looking at you in the flesh  and not the spirit the bible says:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 

So Iam living my life to please God not people ALL MY SINS has been washed away by the blood of JESUS and there will be no condemnation for me '' So say what you want to say, Try and tear down my character, attack my integrity, Do what you please, They crucified Jesus and I understand Just as
 Romans 8:17 And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God's glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

I know that everyday is a battle of My flesh and my Spirit but if you want change you have to first want to change, embrace change for yourself not for anyone else... NO ONE else's opinion matter only what God see's your past is going to be there so whatever you WERE let it drive you to what you are going to BECOME 

''BECAUSE THAT WHAT GOD WANTS ME TO BE'' (PURPOSE).......

2ND TIMOTHY 2:3

Endure suffering along with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus.

LANIERJ.....






No comments:

Post a Comment