Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Blog

Today is my 30th Birthday Iam so excited to have made it to the 3rd decade of my life So when I see the 3rd or the number 3 it means THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION. The Trinity consists of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. There are three qualities of the universe: Time, Space, and Matter. To exist (except for God), all three are required. Each quality consists of three elements. Therefore, we live in a trinity of trinities.


So in my 3rd (3) decade of my life I will be perfected, My purpose will be manifested in these years. Iam truly embrassing the fact of my Whole existance will be made perfect in a few years to come, What God wants from me! I have accepted the call, walking in the call, and now God is going to allow me to see my promise. So again I thank God For equipping me with a pupose that gives my life meaning, Joy, and I extend gratitude for breathing breathe into me and TRUSTING me with this task....... 


Thanks LANIERJ.......

No comments:

Post a Comment