Monday, November 7, 2011

Mid-day affirmation (Purpose)

Points to Ponder: Its not about me.

My life isnt about me and the things I want to do, or the dreams I have (selfish of me to think) but I was created by God for Gods purpose he is my inventor he planned my life before I was conceived ''My life is not my own but to you I belong''

God's conversationto Jeremiah.Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: 
       5 “ Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; 
      Before you were born I sanctified you; 
      I ordained you a prophet to the nations

Colossians 1:16 

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Min Cedric ''LANIERJ'' Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment